Admit this! Your vacuum cleaner is currently in poor condition. Frankly, not all of us like vacuuming, but it still needs to be done. For better vacuuming, it’s imperative to keep it clean that most of us don’t exactly know about.
There are many reasons for why you should keep your vacuum clean;
- A full dirty vacuum is not going to suction well
- If you have dirty brushes that are clogged, they won’t be able to do their job
- In case you notice a horrible smell coming from your vacuum, it clearly means your vacuum is dirty.
Therefore, we’ll share some tips on how to clean your vacuum cleaner.
Before starting to clean, there are a few things you need to remember.
- Do it in a well-ventilated area either in a big open room or outdoors.
- Make sure your vacuum is unplugged
- Make sure that you’re consulting the manual that you can follow the notes about the way your vacuum needs to be cleaned.
For perfect cleaning, you’ll need a few tools that you already have at home;
- You’ll need water and dish soap
- Can of compressed air that’s optional
- Dirty cleaning toothbrush
- Microfiber cloth
- Pair scissors
- Garbage bag
- Gloves to protect your hand
Clean Vacuum Filter
Cleaning the vacuum filter is important. Make sure you check the manual, and you’ll know where to find it. Since being the major line of defense against all the nasty dust and allergen particles, it’s important to maintain the vacuum filter. So here’s how you can clean it;
- First of all, remove it.
- Give it a really good shake and tap that can get everything out – keep it away from your face.
- Run it under cool water for 5-minutes until it runs clear and lay it flat to dry.
- Let it dry for at least 24-hours before putting it back in your vacuum.
Cleaning Vacuum Canister
- Just empty the canister over a garbage bag in a well-ventilated space. Follow your instruction manual so you can easily separate the actual larger vacuum component from the canister.
- With the canister, you can soak it in warm soapy water.
- Use a little scrub brush give it a good scrubbing and rinse it well.
- Lay flat to dry and let it dry for at Least 24-hours.
Vacuum Interior Cleaning
- Since you’ve detached the canister out of the vacuum, it’s a great opportunity for you to clean the interior portion a little cleaning. Here’s how you do it;
- Use a cleaning toothbrush me that dirty and just brush in a downward stroke to get rid of any debris.
- Use a dry microfiber cloth to give it a good wipe down
- If there’s anything that’s particularly stuck inside your vacuum, try using a few quick blasts of compressed air to get it out.
The mentioned above vacuum cleaning tips have been suggested by the experienced housemaid Dubai so that cleaning get easier and less-hassle for you.
Do you want to learn more about how to clean the vacuum cleaner in a perfect manner? Just check out the article now